3515 S Park Ave
Beacon Hill-Beacon Hill is a state-of-the-art transitional care center uniquely presented in a luxury, resort-style residential setting. Our interdisciplinary clinical staff is focused on working with you and your physician to carry out your personalized inpatient rehabilitative, complex or chronic care plan. Whether your stay with us is brief or long-term, our goal is to make you feel right at home - as you recover full independence at a pace most comfortable to you.Visit Beacon Hill, conveniently located east of Texoma Medical Center and Hwy. 75 on S. Eisenhower Parkway (Spur 503), nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood.
Community Features & Amenities
- 32 channels of satellite television service
- Beacon Hill is a state-of-the-art transitional care center uniquely present
- Electric Beds for easy Comfort Access
- Enteral/Parenteral Therapy
- Flat Screen wall mounted televisions
- Laboratory Services
- Library with computers and internet access
- Living room with fireplace and player piano
- Sedan and van for resident transportation
- Wi-Fi internet access
- X-ray Services
Professionaly Managed By: Cantex Continuing Care Network
This page has been formatted by Senior Living Choices for easy printing so you can take this with you.
This information has been secured from sources we believe to be reliable, but we make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information. You must verify the information and bear all risk for inaccuracies.